My Experience with Invisalign – 15 Things You Should Know
Here are some tips and information that I’ve learned along the way!
These impressions are what they sent to the Invisalign company. It takes a few weeks for them to make your actual trays. They will then ship your trays back to your orthodontist.
2. Cement Attachments
3. Sanding Between Teeth
4. Will My Teeth Be Sore?
5. How Often Do I Change My Trays?
6. How Do I Eat With Them?
7. Do I Have to Brush After Eating?
8. Reminding Friends and Family
9. How Many Hours Per Day Are They In?
10. Don’t Throw Your Trays Away!
11. How Do I Keep My Trays Clean?
12. The Tray Holders
13. How Often Will I Need to See the Orthodontist?
14. What’s It Like Taking Them Out in Public?
15. Brushing in Public
Additional Pieces of Info:
If you lose a set, see your orthodontist as soon as possible!
People usually don’t notice I have Invisalign unless I tell them.