A Nature Inspired Wreath
From there, I simply made little bundles of branches. Each bundle had 3-5 pine branches and one blue spruce branch. I didn’t want the blue spruce to get covered up by the others kept it on top of the bundle (as seen below).
I wrapped each bundle tightly around the frame with the floral wire (I went around the frame about three times per bundle). I kept adding branches until I had made my way around the entire frame and then I added the eucalyptus sprigs at random spots.
Overall, I was happy with how it turned out! I like the simplicity of it. I do wish I would’ve had access to some juniper though; I think that would have been a good addition to the wreath. Maybe next year! 🙂