Wisconsin Summer Bucket List
1. Go to a drive-in theater
2. Stargaze out in the country
3. Watch the sunset from the lookout tower on Timm’s Hill
4. Take a slow drive through the countryside of Wisconsin’s Driftless Area
5. Explore the Horicon Marsh
6. Have a picnic in a local park
7. Go camping in a Wisconsin State Park
8. Experience a Door County fish boil
9. Go to a local baseball game
10. Bike the Green Circle trail
11. Kayak the Apostle Islands
12. Hike a section of the Ice Age Trail
13. Hit up all the wineries on the Door County Wine Trail
14. Inner tube down a river
15. Visit Holy Hill
16. Go berry picking
17. Canoe one of the many lakes in northern Wisconsin
18. Roast s’mores over a campfire
19. Go fishing
20. Attend the Balloon Festival or even better, go on a hot air balloon ride!
Pizza night at Stoney Acres is a summer must! I try to go at least once and usually twice. Great pizza, they’re making their own beer now, and last time I brought my lens and got some of my favorite summer shots! (Tony has been using my silhouette of him in his promos).
Love this list for sure!
YES! I went there once last summer and I loved it!! I’m definitely going back this year.